Monday, July 23, 2012

The Search for Luna - Park Part 1 .wmv

#The Best The Search for Luna - Park Part 1 .wmv.
Advertisements

Good VDO of The Search for Luna - Park Part 1 .wmv

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am pleased to gift Video on A Map Of Pennsylvania. i would like it to dam my sisters. and also the public. data that's useful. with your friends. The Search for Luna - Park Part 1 .wmv, that I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment in the view. The Search for Luna - Park Part 1 .wmv Video Clips. Duration : 9.53 Mins.

In May of 1906 an amusement park opened in Scranton PA on the east side of Nay Aug Park across the Roaring Brook and between the tracks of the DL&W. and the Laurel Line. This park "Luna Park" featured 50000 electric lights,as well as roller coasters,picnic pavilions,carousels,a fun house,a roller rink,a concert shell,a dance hall,bumper cars,and a shoot-the-shutes ride. After the opening attendance of 325000 in 1906 the number continued to decline and the park became unprofitable by the 1910's. A fire in August 1916 destroyed the dance pavilion,roller coaster station, and runway of the shoot-the-shutes forcing the park to forever close.
published here related to A Map Of Pennsylvania. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The Search for Luna - Park Part 1 .wmv.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment