Monday, July 23, 2012

Dueto

1# Dueto.
Advertisements

VDO of Dueto

After we have a tendency to got the data concerning Maps Of Pennsylvania ago VDO, we'll explore the Dueto. I urge everybody to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I even have encounter Dueto. I saw that it had been necessary for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not wish to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. his response Dueto Video Clips. Duration : 5.00 Mins.

By Chico Buarque -Arrangement/Adaptation by Sky aka JD Aeon - Recorded somewhere in the hauntingly delicious and bewitched GLBT Pagan Wiccan Lehigh Valley, on the very laps of the gorgeously beautiful and unforgetable Goddess Pennsylvania Herself, in the US. I was feeling romantic when I thought of this tune... It is a very beautiful feeling the thought of falling in love "Mutually" with somebody and to actually live such a wish in the real world, in mutual way with that person. A touch of the Faetes, Destiny and it is all meant to be, what a blessing! what a sacred wish! Well it is the 6th of February 2009... No I have not a Valentine but I can still wish you all "Happy Valentine!" Love and Light, Sky aka JD Aeon * uk.youtube.com * Dueto (Duet) Song & Lyrics by Chico Buarque Consta nos astros, nos signos, nos búzios It is written in the astrological signs and planets, in the magick seashells, in the runes, in the tarots Eu li num anúncio, eu vi no espelho, tá lá no evangelho, garantem os orixás I've read it in an announcement, in an ad, I've seen it in the mirror, it is in the gospels, it is assured by the pagans, by the wiccans, by all the ancient Goddesses' and Gods' priestesses, transpriestesses and priests Serás o meu amor, serás a minha paz That you will be my love, my lover and you will be my peace! Consta nos autos, nas bulas, nos dogmas It is in the solemnities, in the mandates, in the bulls, in the prescriptions and in the recipies, in the dogmas Eu fiz uma tese ...
View Related articles his response related to Maps Of Pennsylvania. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Dueto.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment