Saturday, July 7, 2012

June 6, 2010 Tornado Warning, Cambridge City, IN (Camera) (Part 5 of 5)

#The Best June 6, 2010 Tornado Warning, Cambridge City, IN (Camera) (Part 5 of 5). Advertisements

Good VDO of June 6, 2010 Tornado Warning, Cambridge City, IN (Camera) (Part 5 of 5)

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am pleased to present Video on Map Pennsylvania Counties. i want it to block my sisters. and the public. info that's helpful. with your friends. June 6, 2010 Tornado Warning, Cambridge City, IN (Camera) (Part 5 of 5), that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment in the read. June 6, 2010 Tornado Warning, Cambridge City, IN (Camera) (Part 5 of 5) Tube. Duration : 9.97 Mins.

In this video, Wayne county goes under its first tornado warning of the year. This tornado warning was different than any we're used to in the fact that this time, the tornado was NOT radar indicated, but CONFIRMED as being on the ground just southeast of Muncie, IN, as well as again in Hagerstown, IN, which is located in northwestern Wayne county. Hagerstown is about 10 miles to the north of Cambridge City. Getting an actual tornado is very rare for Wayne county. I can't even remember a time we've had a tornado warning that wasn't initiated by radar indication. That is, until now. The tornado warning literally seemed to come out of nowhere. I was watching TV when, all of a sudden, regular programming was interrupted and WTHR-TV announced that Delaware, Henry, and Randolph counties were under a tornado warning. I continued watching the live coverage to see exactly where the storm cell was headed. I watched and watched and, when I saw Wayne county light up, I immediately went to grab my equipment and go outside to start recording. This entire part consists of WHIO-TV 7 in Dayton, Ohio talking about the tornado warning issued for Wayne county. DISCLAIMER: You should ALWAYS take cover in the safest place possible when your area goes under a tornado warning.
View Related articles related to Map Pennsylvania Counties. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share June 6, 2010 Tornado Warning, Cambridge City, IN (Camera) (Part 5 of 5).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment