Saturday, June 30, 2012

Land of the Dead: RTFG (PC) Monroeville Mall 1978

#The Best Land of the Dead: RTFG (PC) Monroeville Mall 1978. Advertisements

Good VDO of Land of the Dead: RTFG (PC) Monroeville Mall 1978

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am happy to present Video on A Map Of Pennsylvania. i would like it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. information that is helpful. together with your friends. Land of the Dead: RTFG (PC) Monroeville Mall 1978, that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment within the view. Land of the Dead: RTFG (PC) Monroeville Mall 1978 Tube. Duration : 5.12 Mins.

So we have the Crossroads Mall campaign for L4D coming soon. But that's not the first virtual reconstruction of (a) Dawn of the Dead mall. For the poor reception that Land of the Dead: Road To Fiddler's Green got, its community sure do love making maps for it. This, however, is one of my favourites- A faithful reproduction of the original Monroeville Mall from the Original Dawn of the Dead. This video showcases the main locations in the map, accompanied by the Library music from their film counterparts. I have also put up a commentary track (via annotations) with some tidbits of information about each section of the mall, or the music featured. However, for first time viewing, or if you're already a DOTD boffin, watch without the track. The map can be downloaded from either: www.undeadgames.com On their forums, or from files.filefront.com You may be missing a few files, so www.zombiebytes.com should have the files you need. It may take a few extra downloads, but the end result is well worth it. Also, in the credits, I meant to type undeadgames.com, not undeadgames.net. Apologies. And of course, owning a copy of LOTD:RTFG is necessary. So watch, enjoy, and here's hoping that when Darth_Brush finishes the Crossroads Mall, he remakes the original, the fantastic, Monroeville Mall. And for more extensive info on the Monroeville Mall as it was when DOTD was filmed, visit www.mallofthedead.net And just to avoid any confusion: I DID NOT CREATE THIS MAP. I merely created a video ...
View Related articles related to A Map Of Pennsylvania. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Land of the Dead: RTFG (PC) Monroeville Mall 1978.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment